Tamsin Thomson Art is a small independent business ran from home by artist and owner Tamsin Thomson. Tamsin creates her fabulous original paintings using acrylic paint in her signature style. As her business began to take off, Tamsin expanded into a beautiful range of prints, homewares and gifts. She had helped to design every item and each one is Made in the UK to the highest standard.
Tamsin is a self taught Artist and is now again based on her family farm in the Scottish Borders. After growing up on her family farm, she left the Scottish Borders for Glasgow where she studied Archaeology at Glasgow University, graduating in 2009. A move to Aberdeen in 2012 to allow for her husband’s career change gave her time to explore her artistic talents, which is where she developed her signature style. She moved back home to Ferneycastle Farm in summer 2014 where she paints and runs the business from home full time, as well as being mum to Clark, 4 and Ellena, 2.
Her inspiration for painting comes from the glorious countryside she was born and brought up in, and all weird and wonderful creatures in it.
Original paintings are available to browse in the Gallery ‘For Sale’ section. Please just get in touch for prices and more information..
Post using Royal Mail tracked or Parcelforce (depending on the size and weight of your order. Orders over 2kg have to go Parcelforce). Orders will be posted within 5 working days.
- Allanton Inn, Allanton, Scottish Borders. (www.allantoninn.co.uk, www.facebook.com/pages/Allanton-Inn)
- Gentle Dental, St. Andrews, Fife. (www.standrewsdentist.co.uk)
- The Gauldry Arms, Gauldry, Fife. (https://www.facebook.com/The-Gauldry-Arms-145631898825291/)
- Reston Provisions and Post Office, Reston, Scottish Borders.
- Maisie & Mac, Cupar, Fife. (www.maisieandmac.com)
- Chirnside Hall Hotel, Chirnside, Scottish Borders. (www.chirnsidehallhotel.com)
- The Flower Room, Dollar, Clackmannanshire. (www.facebook.com/theflowerroomdollar)
- Reston Provisions, Reston, Scottish Borders. (www.facebook.com/RestonProvisions)
- C W Butchers, Devizes, Wiltshire. (www.cwbutchers.co.uk)
Paintings currently on display at:
- Denmuir Arches Luxury Holiday Let, Fife (www.denmuirarches.com)
- Lindores Lodge, Fife (www.lindoreslodge.co.uk)
- Forfar Office, Davidson and Robertson Rural (www.drrural.co.uk)
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.