Tamsin is a self taught Artist based on her family farm in the Scottish Borders. She studied Archaeology at Glasgow Uni and graduated in 2009. A move to Aberdeen in 2012 to allow for her husband’s career change gave her time to explore her artistic talents, which is where she developed her signature style. She moved back home to Ferneycastle Farm in summer 2014 where she paints and runs the business from home full time, as well as being mum to Clark, 3 and Ellena, 2.
Her inspiration for painting comes from the glorious countryside she was born and brought up in, and all weird and wonderful creatures in it.
Royal Highland Show, Ingliston, Edinburgh. 22-15 June 2017. Shopping Arcade, Stand 811. (www.royalhighlandshow.org)
Original paintings are available mounted only or framed. Please just get in touch for prices.
Post using Royal Mail tracked or Parcelforce (depending on the size and weight of your order. Orders over 2kg have to go Parcelforce). Orders will be posted within 3 working days.
- Allanton Inn, Allanton, Scottish Borders. (www.allantoninn.co.uk, www.facebook.com/pages/Allanton-Inn)
- Gentle Dental, St. Andrews, Fife. (www.standrewsdentist.co.uk)
- The Gauldry Arms, Gauldry, Fife. (https://www.facebook.com/The-Gauldry-Arms-145631898825291/)
- Reston Post Office, Reston, Scottish Borders.
- Maisie & Mac, Cupar, Fife. (www.maisieandmac.com)
- Chirnside Hall Hotel, Chirnside, Scottish Borders. (www.chirnsidehallhotel.com)
- The Flower Room, Dollar, Clackmannanshire. (www.facebook.com/theflowerroomdollar)
- Reston Provisions, Reston, Scottish Borders. (www.facebook.com/RestonProvisions)
- C W Butchers, Devizes, Wiltshire. (www.cwbutchers.co.uk)
Paintings currently on display at:
- Denmuir Arches Luxury Holiday Let, Fife (www.denmuirarches.com)
- Lindores Lodge, Fife (www.lindoreslodge.co.uk)
- Forfar Office, Davidson and Robertson Rural (www.drrural.co.uk)
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.